Moving During the Summer?

If you are moving within HCPSS please complete a Change of Address Form and email it to Mrs. Ott at with a copy of your  signed original lease or deed and utility bill. 

If you are moving out of Howard County, please complete a HCPSS Withdrawal Request and email it to Mrs. Ott. She will prepare a withdrawal packet for you to present to your child's new school.

Please contact Mrs. Ott if you have any questions.


Monday, July 13, 2020 (All day)